Cookies ensure that the content of this website is displayed correctly.
Planen Sie erfolgreich Ihre Veranstaltung mit den Konferenz-Experten. Wir sind spezialisiert auf die Konzeption, Planung, Vermarktung und Durchführung von Tagungen, Konferenzen und Kongressen.
Für folgende Veranstaltungen sind unsere Conference-Toolbox-Partner für Unternehmen, Veranstalter, Tagungsplaner und Event-Management-Dienstleister im Einsatz:
Kick-Off-Meetings, Fachkonferenzen, Firmenjubiläen, Generalversammlungen, Produktlancierungen, Geschäftsleitungssitzungen, Meetings, Händlerkonferenz, Kadermeetings, Kundenveranstaltungen, Mitarbeiterveranstaltung, Partnerveranstaltung, Produktpräsentationen, Teambuilding, Symposien, Weihnachtsfeiern, Trainings, Weiterbildungsveranstaltungen, Schulungen und Workshops.
Conference-Toolbox: Making Conferences Easy!
For use in transactions with service providers. Status: January 2018
The following provisions govern the business relationship between the user (hereinafter: user) and the MICE Service (Schweiz) AG (hereinafter: MSG) for the website www.conference-toolbox.com (hereinafter: website).
1. With the website www.conference-toolbox.com and associated sub-domains, MSG offers an procurement platform for MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events) related services.
2. Service providers, e.g. hotels, event venues, fringe programme providers or similar (hereinafter: service providers), put their offers at the platform’s disposal. Contents and prices are determined and defined by the service providers. For each offer, different GT&Cs and the terms of payment and cancellation as defined by the respective service provider may apply.
3. MSG is not the provider of the listed offers and requested services and is not liable for the fulfilment of the obligations arising from contracts concluded with the service providers and users. All details pertaining to the service providers, services, prices and offers derive from the respective service provider. MSG is not obligated to check the data supplied by the service provider and is not liable to the user for its accuracy and completeness. Should an error have been made due to negligence, despite the careful entry and transmission of data on the part of MSG, any liability therefore is excluded.
4. In the case MSG is the provider of services the user will be informed in writing. The terms and conditions send with the offer, contract, will be valid.
5. The descriptions and illustrations used on the platform serve to illustrate an offer. They are of an exemplary nature and do not necessarily reflect the exact conditions at the location.
6. Offers booked by the user must be paid for directly to the respective service provider. The services, prices and terms of payment and cancellation per offer, as defined by the respective service provider, apply.
7. MSG explicitly points out to users that any contractual relationship, such as accommodation and event agreements, are concluded not with MSG but with the chosen service provider. MSG is merely responsible for the electronic transmission of the enquiries.
8. Each step of the booking process can be viewed and changed prior to the booking being placed. If desired, the process can be terminated at any time by clicking on the ‘cancel’ button or closing the browser. After submitting the booking inquiry, you will receive a summary of the selected services, a finalized version of which will be sent to you by the chosen service provider.
9. MSG reserves the right to unilaterally amend these GT&Cs at any time if deemed necessary or for legal reasons. The currently valid GT&Cs are published on the platform.
10. Find more information on data security here.
11. Our data security officer is pleased to be at your disposal: L_ed__ecivresecim--ofni. Please send enquiries by post to:
MICE Service (Schweiz) AG
Data Security Officer
12. Severability clause
Should individual provisions be legally ineffective or lose their legal effectiveness due to a later circumstance or should a loophole be detected, the legal effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected hereby. The ineffective provisions shall be replaced or the loophole filled by an appropriate provision within the law that comes as close as possible to what the parties would have intended had they considered this point.
13. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these General Terms and Conditions as well as other agreements between User and MSG shall exclusively be governed by Swiss law, with the exclusion of international private law and the UN purchase law. Exclusive court of jurisdiction is Zurich.
These General Terms & Conditions have been translated from the German original for information purposes. In the event of dispute, the German-language version is binding.